- Static effects and aspects of feasibility and design of drainages in tunnelling
- analysis of face stability through limit equilibrium computations taking account of the numerically determined seepage flow conditions
prevailing in the ground after the implementation of drainage measures;
- systematic investigation of tunnel face stability considering several different drainage layouts and working out designnomograms;
- consideration of a series of aspects limiting pore pressure relief and thus the effectiveness of drainage measures and their impact on face stability.
- a study of the stabilizing effect of the virtual case of ideal drainage on tunnel support and plastification in grouted fault zones in plane strain conditions;
- a comparison with the stabilizing effect of real drainage layouts, i.e. when considering pore pressure relief due to specific drainage borehole arrangements;
- application of the drainage measure both before and after the injection works.
- Buchreihe: Veröffentlichungen des Instituts für Geotechnik (IGT) an der ETH Zürich Band 249
- Auflage: 1., 2017
- Seiten: 228 Seiten
- Abbildungen: zahlreiche Abbildungen, farbig
- Format in cm: 21,0 x 29,7
- Einbandart: PDF
- ISBN: 978-3-7281-3820-0
- DOI: 10.3218/3820-0
- Sprache: Englisch
- Lieferstatus: lieferbar
Advance Drainage, Drainage Boreholes, Tunnel, Face Stability, Limit Equilibrium, Fault Zone, Drainage Capacity, Equivalent Hydraulic Conductivity, Borehole Casing, Lead-Time, Groundwater Drawdown, Settlement, Inflow, Grouting Body, Displacement, Characteristic Line
The goal of the PhD thesis is to elaborate a more detailed understanding of the interrelationships between drainage measures and the stability of the tunnel face and grouting bodies. The main objectives of the investigations relating to the tunnel face are:
The main objectives of the investigations with regard to grouting bodies are:
In summary, the contribution of this PhD thesis is the detailed investigation of the static effects of drainage measures during tunnelling in water-bearing ground with respect to the stability of the tunnel face and the grouting body as well as the supply of design aids capable of providing a quick assessment of face stability when considering a number of advance drainage schemes.
For further information see extract.
|Inhaltsverzeichnis / Table of Contents||PDF-Dokument|
|Leseprobe / Extract||PDF-Dokument|
Preis je nach Anbieter, erhältlich u.a. bei:
|Buchhaus.ch (Lüthy, Balmer, Stocker)||zum Anbieter|
|Google Play||zum Anbieter|
|Kindle (Amazon)||zum Anbieter|