- Opportunities and Constraints of Land Management in Local and Regional Development
- Integrated Knowledge, Factors and Trade-offs
- Buchreihe: European Academy of Land Use and Development (EALD)
- Auflage: 1., 2018
- Seiten: 272 Seiten
- Abbildungen: zahlreiche Abbildungen, z.T. farbig
- Format in cm: 17,0 x 24,0
- Einbandart: PDF
- ISBN: 978-3-7281-3928-3
- DOI: 10.3218/3928-3
- Sprache: Englisch
- Publikationsart: Sammelband
- Lieferstatus: lieferbar
Demographic Changes, Protection of Property, Land Management Instruments, Expropriation, Urban Development
In this volume this topic is examined from various aspects: first the problems in promoting mutual understanding between researchers and the general public, but also among scientists of different disciplines; second the success requirements of land management instruments as well as unfortunate experience caused by land use changes; third covering land management costs by absorbing value increase and other trade off aspects; and fourth supporting land management by providing geodata with low-cost methods.
We support open access (free download), what about you?