- Food & Water
- A Question of Survival
- to propose ways of preparing food in which all the nutritive contents of the produce are retained;
- to improve the packaging and wrapping;
- to reorganize distribution on a regional scale.
- Auflage: 1., 1997
- Seiten: 296 Seiten
- Format in cm: 22,0 x 26,7
- Einbandart: broschiert
- ISBN: 978-3-7281-2487-6
- Sprache: Englisch
- Lieferstatus: vergriffen, nicht mehr bestellbar
Every year there are 800 million more human beings in need of food and water. Solutions exist: biotechnology plays an important role here. But priority must be given to the techniques that preserve the nutritional values of produce and to collaboration with rural structures:
Water being the most diminished of all resources, the perspective of a contract for water is realistic. Prof. Swaminathan, father of the green revolution of the sixties, asserts with force that the technologies of communication today present a potential for progress: their followers are becoming more democratic and are to be found worldwide.
- Preis: CHF 0,00 | € 0,00